These terms and conditions apply to all participants on an Opera Rita Ltd course.
Attendance and courses
- A place on the Opera Rita Ltd course is subject to review of the application and is not transferable to another individual.
- A participant on an Opera Rita Ltd course undertakes to attend the full course.
- If a participant, having started the course, then withdraws from the course for any reason, it is not guaranteed that the participant will be allowed by Opera Rita Ltd to resume attendance.
- Opera Rita Ltd retains the right to change the advertised agenda for an Opera Rita Ltd course or event without notice to participants.
- Opera Rita Ltd will make every effort to give participants reasonable notice in advance if the venue for an event is changed.
Conduct during the course
- When booking and paying for an Opera Rita Ltd course or event venue, Opera Rita Ltd is acting as an agent on the participants’ behalf. Participants will be subject to the terms and conditions of the venue.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that while attending the Opera Rita Ltd course and while on any third party premises he or she does not behave in an improper or disorderly manner or in a way which risks or cause damage to property, or in a way which is in breach of the terms and conditions of those premises.
- In the event of such improper behaviour, Opera Rita Ltd will have the right to require the participant to withdraw from the course. In such circumstances, Opera Rita Ltd will be entitled to retain the course fee.
- The participant will also liable to indemnify Opera Rita Ltd for any expenses or other liability it incurs or suffers as a result of any such improper behaviour.
- Attendance on an Opera Rita Ltd course is conditional on receipt of the agreed course fees prior to the start of the course.
- The person who has signed the application form agrees to these terms and conditions, and has the authority to do so. In the event that he/she is not so authorised, he/she will be personally liable for payment of the agreed fee.
Opera Rita Ltd is the data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you have any queries relating to the use of your data, please email email@example.com
If accepted as a participant of an Opera Rita Ltd course, you are agreeing that Opera Rita Ltd may use your data for the following purposes:
- We will use your contact details to send you information relating to the course and to request feedback
- We may publish your name, job title, employer organisation and course attended as part of our promotional materials.
- We may also use your contact details to send you information about other courses and activities we offer.
Except in connection with the activities described above or where required to do so by law, we will not disclose your data to third parties without your permission