Every year thousands of people come to the UK to study, work and holiday. London in particular is the most attractive city for its diverse cultures, exciting events and fantastic learning opportunities.
London is the perfect location for you, alone or with friends, to take a unique study holiday with us.
Learn a New Language and Transform your Life
Imagine spending two to four weeks of your summer holidays exploring London, learning English, participating to diverse and exciting cultural events and making new friends along the way.
The progressive training environment created by OPera Rita allows you to gain valuable experience while fully enjoying the excitement of being in a new, vibrant and exciting city.
Here’s how we do it:
- spend 2 to 4 weeks studying English language in a fully-immersive classroom environment, acquiring a strong foundation of grammar and pronunciation;
- practice English full-time with local speakers as you explore the city away from the classroom;
Get to Know London
Imagine the excitement of getting on your first London Underground ‘tube’ train, visiting famous landmarks like the Queen of England’s Buckingham Palace and the infamous Tower of London or simply going to a pub for lunch. You can enjoy all that fitted in around your studies.
You’ll discover that London is a truly modern city with an amazing amount of history. The perfect blend of old and new.
Your Learning Benefits:
- improve your English speaking, listening and writing skills;
- gain a stronger understanding of contemporary British culture;
- enjoy greater independence and self discipline;
- grow in confidence with people from other cultures;
- develop many key life skills: accountability and responsibility for your own learning, team work and managing time and resources.
18 years of age
Basic understanding of English language
Class size up to a maximum of 15 learners.
Morning or afternoon 3 hrs lessons and practice out and about in town.
How to apply:
Complete the application form to join our course list and to receive an invitation to a short interview.
We are now recruiting for Spring-Summer 2019. Course information and fee structured will be shared after successful completion of interview.